Dr. Andersen can identify if you or your child has a psychological condition. This type of evaluation is for the purpose of identifying the presence of a psychological condition. Some common psychological conditions include Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD), Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED), and Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD). This evaluation consists of:
What do you get with this type of evaluation?
- Interview with the parent(s)/guardian(s) (~30 minutes)
- IQ test (~1 hour)
- Attention/Executive Function testing (~30 minutes)
- Social/Emotional/Behavioral Questionnaires (completed by the parent[s]/guardian[s] & examinee)
- Verbal Feedback (~30 minutes)
- Written Report (~5 to 10 pages) with diagnostic impressions and practical recommendations
This evaluation is typically conducted over two sessions. The first session is for the initial interview and direct face-to-face evaluation with you or your child. The second session is to provide you with verbal feedback with practical recommendations, at which time you will receive a written report.