Dr. Andersen is an expert on special education policies, procedures, and regulations. He has over 10 years of experience sitting in a variety of educational meetings. Parents sometimes encounter situations where they feel they voice is not being heard by the educational staff. Dr. Andersen also understands that navigating district policies versus state statues versus federal law can be daunting. As such, Dr. Andersen can assist with educating on your behalf to ensure your voice is being heard.
What type of meetings can Dr. Andersen participate in?
- Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team (MET) Meetings
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) Meetings
- Due Process Hearings
- 504 Meetings
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)/Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) Meetings
- Manifestation Determination Meetings
- Information School Meetings
Depending on the situation, Dr. Andersen may participate via phone, teleconference, or in person.